Tuesday, September 20

wholedaywithhim


1.september.2011 , third raya ,  with love <3 

He wore a baju melayu and he look so damn handsome in baju melayu seriously i'm so melted hihi. that day we went to the movies , time dlm movie tu ada satu part ni dia ckp "you always my fav" then Aizal pandang i n he said " you always my fav " oh god that time i was like "...*speechless*...*blushing*." the whole daaayyyy i hold his waist n his hand :") . then  ada time ni he hugged me n he said "i sayang you sgt sgt " hehe :D . you know what , he gave me a necklace <3 , i love it so much :) . that time i pandang tempat lain then tgk tgk dia pakaikn necklace tu , OH MY GOD , HE SO SWEET , I LOVE AIZAL SO MUCH ! then i kiss on his cheek n said i love you :) . we laughed together n the funniest thing is "HUISH THING" only me n Aizal know about it , HAHA . i swear , that day is the best day ever in my life :')
XOXO lots of love , 
bella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment